I generally don’t do New Years resolutions, but I do like to set a few goals for myself every year. To that end–and to help keep me accountable–I’ve made the following Goals For 2016, only one of which I do not have complete control over.
1. Finish the novel “Ghosts Of The Places You Live” and start searching for an agent.
2. Find a publisher for the weird-western novella “There Are Not Enough Midnights.”
3. Finish the Steampunk Holmsian homage novella “A Study In Violet.”
4. Write a one-man storytelling show about blindness to perform in schools.
5. Write at least one feature-length screenplay.
6. Write at least one two-act stage play.
7. Keep my blog and website rolling with new content at least once a week.